Liquor License Information
Businesses wishing to acquire a City of Oak Grove liquor license must obtain a liquor license from the State of Missouri and Jackson County and have a valid City of Oak Grove business license.
City Liquor License Application Process
- Applications are available above or by visiting City Hall.
- Completed application with required attachments must be returned to City Hall with payment.
- City Business License application or current business license number.
- Letter to Mayor and Board of Aldermen with the application will be placed on the first available meeting agenda. You will be notified of the date and time.
- Immediately upon approval, a letter of intent of the city to issue a liquor license will be mailed or emailed to the applicant to provide to the state and county in order to receive their respective licenses.
- The city liquor license will be issued once we receive a copy of the state and county liquor license.
- Post all the current liquor licenses in plain view.
State Liquor License Contact Information
State of Missouri
Missouri Department of Liquor Control
615 E. 13th St Room 506
Kansas City, MO 64016
Jackson County Liquor License Contact Information
Liquor & Amusement Associate
112 W Lexington
Independence, MO 64050