How do I obtain a pet license with the City?
If you live within the city limits of Oak Grove a city pet license and current rabies vaccination are required for all cats and dogs over 6 months of age. Rabies vaccinations must be given by licensed veterinarians. City pet license to coincide with rabies vaccination can be purchased at City Hall $5 for spayed/neutered and $10 if NOT spayed/neutered for both cats and dogs. In order to register and issue a tag for your pet(s), proof of rabies vaccination is required.

Show All Answers

1. Where is City Hall located?
2. When is City Hall open?
3. How do I receive text alerts?
4. How do I pay my utility bill?
5. How do I obtain a pet license with the City?
6. How do I search for Board of Aldermen agendas or minutes?
7. How do I file a citizen complaint?
8. How do I get a business license?
9. How do I get a building permit?
10. How do I setup an inspection?