How do I file a citizen complaint?

A citizen complaint for all non-police matters can be filed by completing the standard Citizen Complaint Form and returning the completed form to City Hall to be processed by the appropriate department or the City Clerk. 
Please Note: All police matters should be reported to the Police Department 590-3773 x 1100.

Show All Answers

1. Where is City Hall located?
2. When is City Hall open?
3. How do I receive text alerts?
4. How do I pay my utility bill?
5. How do I obtain a pet license with the City?
6. How do I search for Board of Aldermen agendas or minutes?
7. How do I file a citizen complaint?
8. How do I get a business license?
9. How do I get a building permit?
10. How do I setup an inspection?